Beth De Laurence
Beth has been working in the area of personal injury law since 2011 and was admitted as a Solicitor in 2012.
Beth is based at the firm’s Gold Coast office and also conducts litigation across all areas of Queensland and Australia in other jurisdictions including the Dust Diseases Tribunal of New South Wales.
Over the past 8 years, Beth has gained considerable experience and expertise in the following areas of compensation law:
- Motor Vehicle Accident Injury Claims;
- Workers’ Compensation Injury Claims;
- Public Liability Injury Claims;
- Total and Permanent Disablement Claims;
- Silicosis Claims;
- Asbestos Disease Compensation Claims; and Industrial Deafness Claims
Beth’s contact details:-