Legal Practitioner Director
Sean has been practising as a solicitor in personal injury law for more than 10 years and acts for injured people on a speculative or “No Win – No Fee” basis primarily throughout Queensland but also across all States and Territories in Australia and overseas.
Sean has a particular interest and expertise in dust disease claims and litigation.
The areas of Sean’s experience and expertise in personal injury law include:-
- Asbestos Disease Compensation Claims including claims for victims of Mesothelioma, Asbestosis, Asbestos Related Lung Cancer, Asbestos Related Lung Disease, Silicosis and all other forms of Dust Diseases including Asbestos Related Kidney and other lower organ cancers which have a causal link to asbestos exposure in claims often against James Hardie, Wunderlich, Employers and WorkCover Queensland
- Silicosis Claims
- Workers’ Compensation Injury Claims
- Motor Vehicle Accident Injury Claims
- Product Liability Injury Claims
- Occupier Liability Injury Claims
- Professional Negligence Claims
- Medical Negligence Claims
- Industrial Deafness Claims
- Total and Permanent Disablement Claims
Sean regularly sees his clients at their home or at the hospital if there has been a diagnosis of malignant mesothelioma, lung cancer or silicosis.
You can keep in touch with the latest news, blogs, information and advice from vbr Lawyers online via the following social media sources:-
The vbr Lawyers blog: https://vbrlaw.com.au/blog/